Free Printables to Aid in Your Daily Bible Readings
I created these free downloads to print and use daily – to accompany your Bible reading and guide you along the way. My prayer is that these free downloads will guide you in your daily readings, deepen your walk with the Lord and draw you near to Him.
Focusing on God’s Will
This downloadable file is perfect for daily use! I created this after years of feeling discontent, restless and anxious. By focusing my thoughts on the Lord, I have learned more about how to be happy in whatever season of life I am in, how to be content in a world that forces discontentment and ultimately focused my eyes on the Lord for His guidance and His will to be done.
Stop Worrying, Start Living
This free downloadable will help aid you in your daily Bible readings to stop the endless cycle of worrying and help you to focus on today. I personally struggle with worry and this printable helps me to focus my thoughts, my fears and my anxieties to just today and to stop worrying about things that are out of my control.
How do I study the Bible? Where do I begin? How can I really understand what the Bible says?
Use my method ‘P.R.O.B.E.’ to help you in your daily Bible reading.
Love One Another
This free printable will guide you as you learn to love others – even when it is hard and/or the person is hard to love.
- 100!As I was editing a recent podcast and creating the blog post for the episode, it dawned on me that over the past year + of blogging, I have over 100 posts! It is so fun to see […]
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 21 with Jamie KelleyMy guest for the Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 21 is Jamie Kelley. Jamie and I know each other from church and a few years ago and shared her incredible testimony about how God protected her through a terrible accident that left her in a coma for days.
- Podcast Returns Next Week!Happy Tuesday evening friends! It is a late post and sadly, no podcast aired today. We enjoyed the long weekend and just relaxed, worshiped, and had a lazy day on the lake. I hope you all have a […]
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 20 with Christen PatinMy guest for the Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 20 is Christen Patin. Christen shares her walk with the Lord through the loss of her mother, depression, anxieties, and more. She is real and raw and I just love her vulnerability and openness.
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 19: Hebrews 11: 4-6The Go & Tell Podcast is all about sharing testimonies but this episode is a little different…
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 18 with Alexcia GriffinMy guest for the Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 18 is Alexcia Griffin. Alexcia recently moved to Texas, joined our Life Group at church, and we instantly connected! Alexcia shares how she met her husband through a rehearsal for a play in NYC, how she accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior, and shares more about her walk with God.