Free Printables to Aid in Your Daily Bible Readings
I created these free downloads to print and use daily – to accompany your Bible reading and guide you along the way. My prayer is that these free downloads will guide you in your daily readings, deepen your walk with the Lord and draw you near to Him.
Focusing on God’s Will
This downloadable file is perfect for daily use! I created this after years of feeling discontent, restless and anxious. By focusing my thoughts on the Lord, I have learned more about how to be happy in whatever season of life I am in, how to be content in a world that forces discontentment and ultimately focused my eyes on the Lord for His guidance and His will to be done.
Stop Worrying, Start Living
This free downloadable will help aid you in your daily Bible readings to stop the endless cycle of worrying and help you to focus on today. I personally struggle with worry and this printable helps me to focus my thoughts, my fears and my anxieties to just today and to stop worrying about things that are out of my control.
How do I study the Bible? Where do I begin? How can I really understand what the Bible says?
Use my method ‘P.R.O.B.E.’ to help you in your daily Bible reading.
Love One Another
This free printable will guide you as you learn to love others – even when it is hard and/or the person is hard to love.
This free printable will guide you to overcome discontentment by focusing on God’s Word and His Truth.
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 27 with Alexcia Griffin | Content in ChristI am excited to welcome back Alexcia Griffin today as we chat about finding contentment in Christ. I loved this conversation and I hope you do, too.
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 26 with Lisa HernandezMy guest for the Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 26 is Lisa Hernandez. We recorded this episode a few months ago but our conversation is still so relevant! Lisa shares some wonderful insight and wisdom. You are going to love this conversation!!
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 25 | ContentmentHappy 2022, friends! This month we are diving into the topic of contentment. This quick listen is just a glimpse of what we will be discussing this month regarding this topic. It’s a new season and I am excited to bring you content-specific topics this season, special guests and so much more!
- Why We Don’t Do Santa AnymoreHonesty is something that I try very hard at, especially with my children. I want them to know that they can always trust me and believe what I say is true. A couple years back, though, it slapped […]
- ThankfulWhile homeschooling our oldest son, we read about the very first Thanksgiving. The timing worked out perfectly – about a week ago I found myself reading along to The Good & Beautiful curriculum, teaching my boys all about […]
- No More Self-Care“We cannot give to others unless we fill ourselves up first.” “It is important to take care of yourself first so you can take care of others.” Everydayhealth.com defines self-care as “taking care of yourself so you can […]