Free Printables to Aid in Your Daily Bible Readings
I created these free downloads to print and use daily, to accompany your Bible reading and guide you if you feel lost and don’t know where to start. My prayer is that these free downloads will give you a place to start, or if you are further along in your walk with the Lord, I pray that these downloads will still guide you in your daily readings.
Focusing on God’s Will
This downloadable file is perfect for daily use! I created this after years of feeling discontent, restless and anxious. By focusing my thoughts on the Lord, I have learned more about how to be happy in whatever season of life I am in, how to be content in a world that forces discontentment and ultimately focused my eyes on the Lord for His guidance and His will to be done.
Stop Worrying, Start Living
This free downloadable will help aid you in your daily Bible readings to stop the endless cycle of worrying and help you to focus on today. I personally struggle with worry and this printable helps me to focus my thoughts, my fears and my anxieties to just today and to stop worrying about things that are out of my control.
How do I study the Bible? Where do I begin? How can I really understand what the Bible says?
Use my method ‘P.R.O.B.E.’ to help you in your daily Bible reading.
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 12 with Deidra McLaughlinMy guest for the Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci Episode #12 is Deidra McLaughlin, my beautiful cousin! We talked about having twins within their first year of marriage, the tragic loss of her brother, marriage tips and so much more!
- I Quit…Over the last couple of months, I have been deep in prayer asking the Lord to guide me and help me (and ultimately my husband) make a tough decision – if I should walk away from my job … Read More
- Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci: Episode 11 with Nori-Lyn AlfordMy guest for the Go & Tell Podcast with Lauren Greci Episode #11 is Nori-Lyn Alford, a dear friend of mine from church and she is such a fighter!!
- Lifestyle with Lauren Podcast: Episode 10 with Darlene TaylorMy guest for the Lifestyle with Lauren Podcast Episode #10 is Darlene Taylor, creator of Sweaty Mommy, a fitness and nutrition program designed to help moms get fit and healthy!
- A Note on Mother’s Day“Wherever you are today, however you are feeling, be it happiness or sorrow, joy or grief, remember that you are loved. You are a daughter to the Most High. He loves you so much!”
- Lifestyle with Lauren Podcast: Episode 9 with Kimberly PartainMy guest for the Lifestyle with Lauren Podcast Episode #9 is Kimberly Partain and boy did we have a great conversation! She opens up and shares about her past abusive relationships (even how one pulled a gun on … Read More