I LOVE peppermint! And combine that with the energy boost and health benefits of matcha – I’m in!
This is my go-to winter smoothie recipe for breakfast or lunch. I use 1/2 tsp of peppermint (because I’m addicted!) but adjust yours as needed (start with 1/8 tsp and go up from there to your liking).
Peppermint Matcha Smoothie
- 1/4 cup thick coconut cream/coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 frozen banana (if not frozen, add more ice but the consistency will be more like a slush)
- Handful ice, or more
- 1/2 tsp organic peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp organic matcha powder
- 1 scoop Truvani vanilla protein
Throw everything into your high power blender and blend away! Sip and enjoy your peppermint protein pick-me-up!