This yummy, refreshing Ginger Lemonade is full of metabolism boosting, anti-aging, blood purifying, bloat-minimizing ingredients! And it is oh so simple to make!! This immune-boosting, hydrating delicious lemonade is only made with five simple ingredients!
Hydrating Ginger Lemonade
Makes 2 large servings (drink one fresh and store one for the next day!)
- 6 cups water
- 2 TB fresh grated ginger root
- Juice of two lemons
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- For serving: 2 tsp raw honey (or more to taste)
- Place the water in a saucepan over high heat and let it come to a boil.
- Once boiling, add your fresh grated ginger and let simmer for about two minutes.
- Take off heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, add the lemon juice and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Strain the ginger lemonade into a large jar (with lid). Let cool completely.
- When ready to drink, pour your fresh Ginger Lemonade over a bit of ice and add just a squirt of local raw honey and mix. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag #lifestylewithlauren on Instagram!
*Recipe adapted from EarthyAndy