Happy Wednesday friends!! It is officially JULY!! I feel like June flew by and hoping July can slow down and we can absorb this last full month of “official summer” before school starts.
I was reading another sweet momma’s blog and she decided that the first of the month she would set herself some goals for that month. I think that is a great idea…especially in the current climate. It seems like everyday is Groundhog Day and with restrictions starting to gear back up, I think setting intentional goals each month is a great way to stay motivated, on track, and to have more fun!
So here you go friends, my July Goals…
- Read one book a month. This one seems pretty easy, right? I LOVE to read but finding time to read these days have been a struggle. So my goal is to read and finish at least one book a month. And by book, I mean fiction/nonfiction, something that I will read in addition to my Bible studies.
- Not look at my computer on Saturdays. Sundays we have virtual church and Life Group, so I can’t pick that day. I usually do pretty good about staying of the computer on Saturdays but noticing that I am doing it more and more. So Saturday will be my “off” day!
- No phone from 5-7pm. I have been on my phone more than ever it seems, so I want to be intentional about not looking at my phone at all from 5-7pm. So if you text me at 5:45pm…I am not texting you back till after 7pm! 😉 Haha!
- Spend one-on-one time with my kids. With quarantine and COVID-19 happening, this will be a bit more tricky…but will force me to be creative! From riding bikes together, going on walks, painting together, going for ice cream, whatever it may be, I will find something that we can do together and have solo time, while still observing the current restrictions in place.
- Write notes. I love getting cards in the mail, so this month, I’m going to send some to people I love. I know text messages and emails are nice…but so is a good old fashioned card. I’m very thankful for so many people, and this month, I’m going to be intentional and send notes of encouragement and love to those who I know need some right now.
- Yoga at least 3 times a week. I LOVE yoga! Stretching, improving flexibility, and just the overall slowing down to move is so appealing to me and I love it when I do it. I was doing really well and completing my Yoga with Adriene series but then slacked and have fallen off the mat! 😉 So I will do better and my goal is to do at least three sessions a week.
- Break a sweat 5 days a week. I have been following the Tone It Up workout series: Summer Tone Up and I love it…but like yoga, I haven’t been super committed recently. I will do better! I am going to make sure to workout somehow 5x a week…be it the TIU app, walks, Body Beast, whatever it may be…but I will move by body and sweat it out!
So that’s that!
What are you focusing on this month? I’d love to know!
Today is the LAST day to take advantage of Truvani’s plant-based protein SALE! They never have sales like this, so take advantage while you can!! If you’ve ever wanted to try Truvani’s protein, now is the time! You get 50% off your first order of chocolate or vanilla protein PLUS a free reusable glass straw AND three protein recipe guides…all for only $25!!
Click THIS link to claim your special 50% off offer!
AND guess what else?? Starting today until July 15th, Truvani is offering a BOGO of Truvani’s Immune Support supplement!! When you purchase one bottle, you get a second bottle FREE!! Plus, you will also receive the ‘Ultimate Guide to Immune Health’ eBook delivered after your purchase! SO exciting!! Hurry and snag these deals while you can!
That’s it for today! See you Friday!